Ignis Lucis Music & Downloads

IE users: Hit F12 & select "Edge" Document mode to enable audio controller
  1. Time Goes Bye
  2. Please Come Back
  3. I Am Born Again
Downloads & Lyrics

Google Search

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

11-14-15 - Travis Walton's Abduction / Talking to the Dead - Steve Huff, Travis Walton

Show info - http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2015/11/14


________________________________________________

**Alternate Youtube launcher by hour for mobile devices**
For details on show hours, click the 'show info' link above







1 comment:

  1. Fean VikingNovember 17, 2015 at 8:58 PM

    oh man,,,, I really really wish that C2C am would stop having this stupid " Connie" (or whatever her name is) presenting the show. I don't like her voice, I don't like her arrogance and I sure as hell don't like her "self presumed intelligence" because she is not. Damnit I would even rather listen 2 Ian Punnit then this women......... and I am truly so sorry to say so (equality of people UC?!) but she just doesn't make the cut........ I tried listening 2 her but never managed 2 listen 2 an entire broadcast with her hosting the show. she is just not up to the job. full stop. having sayed that...........people of the world namaste I love y'all ././././././././././././././././
    fight war, not wars
    destroy power, not people.

    ReplyDelete